The ZYEAL Experiential Entrepreneurship Program is a curriculum created to instil the mindset of entrepreneurship and equip participants with knowledge, skills and confidence to be successful problem solvers in any environment.
The curriculum breaks the entire expedition into tiny action-learning exercises/activities, accompanied with videos and other immersive learning tools. Each exercise / activity builds an ability and skillset that will enable participants to embark on their own journeys. The image below depicts how learning progresses in the ZYEAL program.
- Each lesson has an introduction.
- Pre-class preparation consists of watching edited videos of around 5 to 10 minutes. Videos have quizzes for reinforcing ideas. This is followed by filling a reflection template about the video.
- Sometimes a video is replaced with a short exercise that takes about 45 minutes.
- Class sessions are usually videos/activities to reinforce/scaffold learning.
- Each class has post-session videos/exercises with the need for associated reflection.
- Students will work in teams to emulate real world scenarios.