1. Scope of this policy
- visitors and subscribers of the websites of Startup Group;
- natural persons contacting us through the contact or other forms available on the websites;
- users signing in to use our services;
- users signing in to attend and/or watch webinars;
This policy includes a description of your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing activities we carry out.
3. Collection of Information
The purpose of the Website is to eventually create an online community of professionals that are job creators and not job seekers. By providing knowledge, tools, resources and professional advice, we hope that our customers eventually come up with worthwhile solutions for problems that plague our society.
As part of our effort to create this online community, we receive and store information about you such as:
a) Personal Information
Our courses, be it online or at physical location, require registration. Users may register or sign-up on-site and will be given login credentials to access our programs after payment has been made. Users are required to provide all of the following information below, in case you require guidance on the appropriate program and information regarding commencement of classes and batch details.
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
b) Payment Information
4. Protection of Information
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Indicatively :
1. We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. Startup Group software runs on individual servers and no data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
2. We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
3. Startup Group does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
5. Other Websites
7. Data Retention